SAT Subject Test Dates
Find out when each test is offered
3/14 , 5/2
SAT Subject Tests™ are offered 6 times per year in October, November, December, January, May and June.
|Subject Test||Oct 11, 2014||Nov 8, 2014||Dec 6, 2014||Jan 24, 2015||May 2, 2015||Jun 6, 2015|
|Mathematics Level 1|
|Mathematics Level 2|
|French with Listening|
|German with Listening|
|Spanish with Listening|
|Chinese with Listening|
|Japanese with Listening|
|Korean with Listening|
The Italian test is being shifted to June, and December 2014 is the last time it will be administered in December. Students planning to take the Italian test for applying to colleges in fall 2015 should take the test no later than June 2015.
Important Information About SAT Subject Tests
- You may take up to three SAT Subject Tests on a single test date.
- The Language with Listening tests are always given in the first hour of testing. Only one listening test can be taken per test date.
- Calculators may be used only on the Mathematics Level 1 and Level 2 Subject Tests.
- You cannot take the SAT Subject Tests and the SAT on the same test date.
- You must indicate which SAT Subject Tests you plan to take when you register.
However, you may change which test(s) you actually take on test day — except for Language with Listening tests.
- Only one Biology test can be taken per test date. After the first 60 questions, you must choose either Biology – Ecological or Biology – Molecular; you cannot take both.