SAT Subject Test Dates
Find out when each test is offered
12/5 , 1/23
SAT Subject Tests™ are offered 6 times per year in October, November, December, January, May and June.
|Subject Test||Oct 3, 2015||Nov 7, 2015||Dec 5, 2015||Jan 23, 2016||May 7, 2016||Jun 4, 2016|
|Mathematics Level 1|
|Mathematics Level 2|
|French with Listening|
|German with Listening|
|Spanish with Listening|
|Chinese with Listening|
|Japanese with Listening|
|Korean with Listening|
Important Information About SAT Subject Tests
- You may take up to three SAT Subject Tests on a single test date.
- The Language with Listening tests are always given in the first hour of testing. Only one listening test can be taken per test date.
- Calculators may be used only on the Mathematics Level 1 and Level 2 Subject Tests.
- You cannot take the SAT Subject Tests and the SAT on the same test date.
- You must indicate which SAT Subject Tests you plan to take when you register.
However, you may change which test(s) you actually take on test day — except for Language with Listening tests.
- Only one Biology test can be taken per test date. After the first 60 questions, you must choose either Biology – Ecological or Biology – Molecular; you cannot take both.