Flexible score reports for fee-waiver students
If you are eligible for a fee waiver, you can send up to four additional score reports at no charge as part of the SAT Fee-Waiver Service. These score reports:
- Can be used while you are in high school.
- Can be ordered at registration or at any time after you take the SAT or an SAT Subject Test.
- Can be used even if you previously registered for the SAT or an SAT Subject Test without using a fee waiver.
Only four score reports can be used during your testing lifetime, regardless of the number of times you register. Note that fee waivers do not cover rush fees for expedited score reports.
Using the score reports
Before placing your order, determine how many credits you have left by:
Depending on what time of day you submit your rush request, it may take a day or more to process it. Once your request is processed, rush reporting sends your score report within two working days (not counting holidays and weekends) either electronically or by first-class mail, depending on how each institution receives scores. You should check with the college before ordering rush reports, because institutions may not review your scores until their next scheduled delivery date. If you are applying early decision, check to see if the college accepts October and November scores to meet deadlines.
Be sure that your test has been scored before ordering a rush report. If you are sending reports after you've finished high school, see Requesting Old Scores.
There is an additional fee for this service.
Order online (credit card or PayPal account required)
Follow these steps to send a rush report of your scores online:
- Sign in to My SAT. If you haven't already created a collegeboard.com username and password, do so now.
- Click the "Send Available Scores" button.
- Search by name, state, code or country for the colleges and scholarship programs you'd like to receive your scores.
- Select the rush reporting option on the "Review Your Order" screen.
- Review and print your confirmation page.
Order by mail
Follow these steps to send a rush report of your scores by paper.
- Download and print the Additional Score Report Order Form.
- Make sure to complete each section to avoid score reporting delays.
After completing the form, send it along with proper payment to:
P.O. Box 8057
Mt. Vernon, IL 62864
Please make your check or money order payable to The College Board.
Sending old scores
How to request old scores
Once you have left high school and have not tested for a year, we remove your test scores and your responses to the SAT Questionnaire from our active file. However, your test scores are placed in an archive and can be retrieved for reporting to you and to colleges, universities, and scholarship programs that you designate.